Clinic Administrator Resume
Here is the Clinic Administrator Resume example:
1146 Burwell Heights Road
Houston, TX 77063
Career Objective Looking for work as a Clinic Administrator to help increase the efficiency and help the organization to meet their long-term goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable supervisory experience in managed care setting
- Sound knowledge of the behavioral health care processes
- Wide knowledge of health care administration and business administration
- Familiarity with clinic policies, procedures and processes
- Ability to identify and resolve any problem arising in the clinics
- Ability to interact with physicians and employees at all levels throughout the organization
- Ability to deal effectively with quickly changing circumstances and situations
- Proficient with patient database software such as EMR
- Skilled in training the staff in required work area
Clinic Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Massage Envy, Houston, TX
- Prepared the sales reports, payrolls, maintained the records for back supplies and inventory.
- Maintained the clinic environment to the guests liking, responsible for the massage therapy staff.
- Trained the sales staff to achieve all retail goals given to them.
- Provided various services such fixing appointments and greeting the guests.
Clinic Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Swedish Physician Division, Houston, TX
- Maintained the clinic operations in coordination with the Medical director of the facility to ensure the smooth functioning of the clinic.
- Designed strategies and policies with the assistance of the top management of the clinic to increase it proficiency.
- Prepared the clinic budget, maintained the customer and staff satisfaction.
- Trained the staff to deal with everyday activities of the clinic, supervised the staff and reviewed their performance on a regular basis.
- Developed new programs and strategies for the clinic to increase the number of patients to the clinic in accordance to the laws.
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Utah State University, Logan, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated