Clinic Receptionist Resume
Here is the Clinic Receptionist Resume example:
1813 Hillview Drive
Ellijay, GA 30540
Job Objective Looking for work as a Clinic Receptionist in which to put my communication and interpersonal skills to use for company by increasing the clientele and establishing a lasting relationship with existing clients.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable medical receptionist experience in a clinic setting
- Outstanding knowledge of the billing and record keeping system
- Exceptional knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the work
- Ability to be handle multiple phone lines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of medical and financial information
- Proficiency in using the basic computer software’s and other desktop applications
- Familiarity with ICD-9 and CPT-4 coding, Medicare, Medicaid and general health care
Clinic Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Jackson County Memorial Hospital, Ellijay, GA
- Provided support to all the data entry operations of the office.
- Maintained the medical records of patients in accordance to the laws.
- Administered the cleanliness of the reception area and lobby.
- Scheduled all appointments of the clinic and ensured they are followed according the office policies.
- Handled all the patient issues and requests with the help of various communication channels.
- Ensured that the working hours are maintained by taking appropriate breaks.
- Managed the work in compliance with the policies and procedures drafted by the organization.
- Coordinated with other departments within the organization to ensure that quality service is provided.
Clinic Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Poudre Valley Health Care, Inc, Ellijay, GA
- Managed all emergency and out patients by recording the necessary information and forms at the time of admission.
- Administered the smooth working of the reception area in a clinic and an out patient department.
- Greeted all patients and visitors in a courteous and polite manner.
- Streamlined all calls coming in the facility and directed it to the appropriate personnel.
- Maintained patient logs with all the necessary information such as the time, fee and personal information.
- Updated the patient information by checking the charts and verified the necessary data to maintain accuracy of records.
Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Health, Palo Alto College, San Antonio, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated