Clinical Application Specialist Resume
Here is the Clinical Application Specialist Resume example:
2530 Concord Street
Matthews, NC 28105
Job Objective To acquire a position as a Clinical Application Specialist that allows me to use my abilities to enhance and grow with the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in clinical applications
- Familiarity with healthcare data processing and clinical software packages
- Proficient with registry, event logs, and network settings
- In-depth knowledge of medical terminology (ICD-9, CPT-4) and PMHS system
- Expert in using spreadsheet programs, word processing programs, and relational databases
- Great ability to identify and triage issues, and develop solutions
- Superior technical skills to perform in depth investigations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and technical skills
Clinical Application Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Dell Inc., Matthews, NC
- Maintained a strong working relationship with all the clinical departments.
- Developed Standard Operating Procedure documentation for common tasks.
- Updated and maintained the Application Portfolio Management Tool.
- Managed to complete Weekly Status Reports for Management.
- Participated and adhered to the ITIL Concepts and policies.
Clinical Application Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Renown Health, Matthews, NC
- Followed effective administration and created department policies and procedures.
- Maintained reconstruction of the current training system, training manuals, and training materials.
- Provided support for the completion of an in-depth training and procedural manual.
- Performed site and department audits to maintain policy compliance.
- Attended continuing education courses as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Ohio University, Athens, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated