Clinical Auditor Resume Example
Here is the Clinical Auditor Resume example:
2102 Musgrave Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to work with growing company by filling the Clinical Auditor position and putting my skills to good use.
Clinical Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Outcomes Health Information Solutions, Oklahoma City, OK
- Performed chart reviews and Quality Analysis for HEDIS, HOS, MRAs, PIA etc.
- Maintained set productivity requirements by project.
- Maintained a positive work environment and enhanced professional credibility of Outcomes.
- Managed to deal with diverse opinions in an objective manner.
- Ensured to accurately track time worked through the company assigned program.
- Ensured to foster an environment of trust and openness with team, peers and management.
Clinical Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Maricopa Integrated Health System, Oklahoma City, OK
- Administered a variety of auditing assignments.
- Reviewed patient charts completely and appropriately.
- Analyzed information, and ensured precision in coding and billing and compliance with government guidelines.
- Communicated effectively the evaluation and recommendations to all levels of management.
- Analyzed the audit results and provided recommendations for corrective action.
- Ensured compliance with established policies and procedures.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in clinical documentation, coding and chart/bill audits
- Comprehensive knowledge of medical terms and patient care services
- Proficient with data processing systems and personal computer software
- Sound ability to perform multiple concurrent assignments within established timeframe
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skill
- Proficient with MS Office tools, email, internet and related software
- Sound oral and written communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated