Clinical Data Manager Resume
Here is the Clinical Data Manager Resume example:
1276 Beeghley Street
Waco, TX 76706
Job Objective Looking for employment with company seeking an experienced Clinical Data Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in DCM
- Experience in managing multiple projects for large trails and clinical data management system
- Exceptional knowledge of biostatics procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of regulatory guidelines
- Ability to provide training to staff
- Ability to manage all customer negotiations
- Ability to resolve all issues
- Ability to manage EDC systems
- Familiarity with clinical practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
Clinical Data Manager
Allergan, Inc., Waco, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained quality control on database according to required guidelines.
- Analyzed project requirements and recommend appropriate data management applications.
- Documented and evaluated compliant systems for data management activities.
- Planned all data activities and associated CRF and database designs.
- Managed and integrated all query responses into clinical databases.
- Provided efficient support to team and evaluate all data collection activities.
- Maintained archive of clinical study data.
- Assisted to compile data and generated data summary reports.
Assistant Clinical Data Manager
KOB Solutions, Inc., Waco, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained efficient customer relationships within timeframe and budget.
- Prepared all marketing presentations for business development team.
- Monitored phases of data management process life cycle.
- Administered efficient working of service data management projects.
- Analyzed and provided solutions for issues to CDM team.
- Provided training to all data mangers to develop expertise in field.
- Designed various quality control procedures.
Clinical Data Specialist
Synteract Inc., Waco, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided training to subordinates for all standard data management processes.
- Evaluated grants and protocols and assisted in data storage and archive.
- Prepared case report forms according to data entry guidelines.
- Maintained timeframe logic statements and ensured accuracy in databases.
- Performed review on all data capture systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Presentation College, Aberdeen, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated