Clinical Instructor Resume
Here is the Clinical Instructor Resume example:
3306 Trouser Leg Road
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Job Objective To obtain a Clinical Instructor role within a progressive institution that will challenge my capabilities and offer potential for continuing skill and career development.
- Clinical Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Chamberlain College of Nursing, Downers Grove, IL
- Instructed students theories behind patient care procedures.
- Conducted and monitored the laboratory work and real time case assignments work by the students.
- Instructed professional nursing features, functional health patterns and physiology and psychodynamic theories.
- Taught standard methods of nursing practice.
- Instructed proper method to administer medications and prepared operating room for surgeries.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong teaching aptitude and passion for the nursing profession
- Proficiency with the general nursing practices and techniques for increasing the quality of service
- Sound working knowledge and experience of human physiology, pharmacy and general surgery
- Wide knowledge of the common queries of students and their ideal solutions
- Tremendous knowledge of nursing principles and clinical therapeutic models of patient
B.S in Nursing, 2004, Georgetown University
Registered Nurse Certification, 2006, Harvard University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated