Clinical Lab Manager Resume
Here is the Clinical Lab Manager Resume example:
1841 Oak Avenue
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
Job Objective Qualified Clinical Lab Manager seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience to manage and work for various complex projects
- Sound knowledge of CLIA environment
- Profound knowledge of productivity software and programs
- Ability to resolve all complex situations
- Ability to maintain database and associate software
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule
- Ability to understand client prospective
Clinical Lab Manager
Carolinas HealthCare System, Hickory Hills, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Performed tests in various specimens for clinical laboratory scientist.
- Ensured compliance to all state and federal regulations.
- Prepared weekly schedule for all clinical laboratory tests for personnel.
- Performed troubleshoot on all laboratory equipments and maintained quality controls.
- Participated to analyze and prepared budget processes.
- Provided training to laboratory personnel for all technical methods.
- Evaluated and analyzed various equipment quotes and contracts.
- Prepared direct reports for processes and performed annual assessment.
Clinical Lab Specialist
Partners Healthcare Systems, Hickory Hills, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered everyday operations and maintained productive environment.
- Designed and implemented various strategies and facilitated clinic productivity.
- Provided optimal level of patient care services to promote health services.
- Provided training on all injection medications.
- Monitored patient progress and provided timely medication.
- Developed efficient relationships with all colleagues and team members.
Clinical Lab Technician
Allina Health System, Hickory Hills, IL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with clinical laboratory scientists for all analytical procedures.
- Trained all technicians in various laboratory activities.
- Performed troubleshoot on instruments and maintained quality control procedures.
- Prepared all documents according to standard operation procedures.
- Developed worksheet for all tests and organized all patient specimens.
- Ensured compliance to all safety procedures and policies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science
Johnson C. Smith University, Charlotte, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated