Clinical Operations Manager Resume
Here is the Clinical Operations Manager Resume example:
4478 D Street
Southfield, MI 48075
Job Objective Experienced Clinical Operations Manager seeks a new career path where I can put my experience to use for the benefit of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification CPR
- Admirable experience in six sigma green belt and manage clinical processes
- Deep knowledge of pharmaceutical procedures
- Huge knowledge of nursing laws and regulations
- Ability to work in team efficiently
- Ability to maintain competency in clinical work
- Ability to resolve all issues
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to maintain GCP guidelines
- Solid understanding of clinical trials
Clinical Operations Manager
Bartech Group, Southfield, MI
October 2008 – Present
- Administered clinical operations and prepared staff schedule.
- Documented all performance evaluation and budget reports.
- Provided support and ensured optimal quality of patient care services.
- Prepared staffing plans and assisted in recruitment and hire of staff.
- Determined all performance objectives and provided training.
- Analyzed procedures and prepared various quality improvement strategies.
- Coordinated with physician managers and monitored patient care.
Clinical Operations Supervisor
Synarc, Inc., Southfield, MI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Trained operation staff and ensured compliance to all SOPs.
- Designed client proposals and participated in associated meetings.
- Develop strategies for efficient data collection.
- Prepared department operational budgets for clinical activities.
- Analyzed data and recommended appropriate timing and logistics.
- Assist to recruit staff for operation services.
Clinical Operations Specialist
Alkermes, Inc., Southfield, MI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with clinical program manger and implemented clinical study.
- Developed and maintained budgets and financial reports.
- Prepared clinical study development documents and analyzed it.
- Performed user acceptance tests on various databases on system.
- Provided support to collect receipts of all ancillary data.
- Developed SOP and provided training to various departmental activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration
Claremont Graduate University, Claremont, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated