Clinical Pathologist Resume
Here is the Clinical Pathologist Resume example:
29 Elk Creek Road
Dallas, GA 30132
Job Objective My goal is to obtain the job of Clinical Pathologist in your esteemed organization where my skills and knowledge will come in handy in fulfilling my tasks.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing clinical pathology services
- Sound knowledge of pharmacogenetics
- Good knowledge of diagnostic cytology procedures
- Ability to make complex scientific judgments
- Familiarity with hematology, cytology, and fluid analysis
- Ability to perform hemoglobin assessment by chromatographic and electrophoretic techniques
- Ability to provide guidance in CYP 450, Factor II, Factor V and MTHFR molecular assays
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
St. Francis Hospital, Dallas, GA
August 2007 – Present
- Provided expertise in the areas of hematology, cytology and fluid analysis.
- Provided pathology diagnosis and prepared appropriate medical reports.
- Supported medical staffs in performing laboratory testing.
- Coordinated with Supervisor to implement quality improvement initiatives.
- Conducted trainings to pathology residents.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to current clinical procedures.
- Provided consultations to care providers.
Intermountain Healthcare, Dallas, GA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed microscopic examination of specimens to determine evidence of any diseases.
- Prepared pathology reports of laboratory results.
- Interpreted laboratory findings and diagnosis to patients.
- Worked with laboratory staffs to address clinical issues promptly.
- Assisted in development of quality assurance programs.
- Attended scientific meetings for treatment planning.
- Assisted in development of laboratory extension programs to educate lab staffs.
- Participated in educational seminars for professional development.
Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science
Murray State College, Tishomingo, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated