Clinical Project Manager Resume
Here is the Clinical Project Manager Resume example:
396 Whiteman Street
Camden, NJ 8102
Job Objective Inspiring Clinical Project Manager is looking for employment that challenges meand that enhances my experience in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in PMP
- Outstanding experience in clinical development and trials in healthcare and pharmaceutical industry
- Immense knowledge of imaging modalities
- Deep knowledge of MS office applications
- Ability to identify and resolve all issues
- Ability to cooperate with all team members
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Excellent skills to understand clinical study processes
- Ability to deal with vendors
- Proficient in MS project
Clinical Project Manager
Alkermes, Inc., Camden, NJ
October 2008 – Present
- Administered complex study programs and modalities for various countries.
- Coordinated with sponsor for all project deliverables within timeframe.
- Participated in meetings with study and sponsors.
- Designed project plans according to all contract deliverables.
- Evaluated work and validated all invoices for clinical projects.
- Forecasted all financial activity according to capacity planning.
- Analyzed and recommended improvement to all Clinical Project management processes.
- Developed and maintained study specific procedures.
Clinical Project Specialist
Clinical Solutions Group, Camden, NJ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored clinical educational projects within required timeframe and budget.
- Designed project life cycle and associated plans within resources.
- Maintained knowledge of project objectives and benefits.
- Coordinated with team to prioritize all project activities.
- Managed all communication with clinical department managers and process owners.
- Administered project content changes as per requirement.
Clinical Project Leader
Merit Medical Systems Inc., Camden, NJ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Organized clinical team meetings and determined project schedule.
- Evaluated protocol for corporate team for feasibility study.
- Developed all site specific site tools and instructional manuals.
- Designed study budget for various sites.
- Supervised and evaluated all reports for regional CRA.
- Performed regular review on project after every six months.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences
Marygrove College, Detroit, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated