Clinical Research Analyst Resume
Here is the Clinical Research Analyst Resume example:
2555 Flat Shoals Rd, Apt 1202
Buffalo, NY 14215
Job Objective Obtain a Clinical Research Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of the implications of applicable laws and regulations governing Clinical Research
- Deep knowledge of Electronic Data Capture (EDC) concepts and techniques and of clinical trial principles
- In-depth knowledge of CRF and eCRF design process
- Operating knowledge of EDC system
- Skilled in clinical data querying, issues resolution, and coordination of CDM activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
Jr. Clinical Research Analyst, August 2005 – Present
General Dynamics, Buffalo, NY
- Managed data by working with Systems Analysts, QC Analysts & Standard Librarian.
- Provided significant input to CRF and eCRF design and address technical issues.
- Edited check programming and contributed to the development of data management reports of clinical data.
- Efficiently lead Clinical Data Management activities by using Clinical knowledge, data listings and manual review of eCRFs.
- Prepared and presented data management activities by evaluating and testing new systems and by participating in task force initiatives.
- Created and designed study specific electronic case report forms (eCRFs) and eDocuments by applying clinical and scientific expertise and EDC system.
- Programmed support for new and on going clinical research studies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated