Clinical Research Associate Resume Example
Here is the Clinical Research Associate Resume example:
11120 Meadow Lark Rd
Decatur, AL 35603
Job Objective To obtain a Clinical Research Associate position in an environment where I will get a chance to utilize my knowledge and my experience.
Admirable clinical research monitoring experience in research centre
Remarkable knowledge of guidelines, and systems for clinical trial management
Good understanding of appropriate therapeutic indications in clinical trials
Ability to understand and extract information from medical records
Profound knowledge of FDA regulatory requirements like GCP, ICH, and FDA
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and decision making skills
Superior organizational, record retention and time management skills
Admirable customer service and interpersonal skills
Clinical Research Associate, August 2005 to till date
Atrium Medical Corporation, Decatur, AL
- Assisted in designing clinical research projects and project plans.
- Managed progress of protocols, case report forms, and studied manuals and budgets.
- Negotiated, finalized and managed site payments.
- Performed site visits including site qualification, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits.
- Facilitated to hire, train, and supervise regional monitors and review monitoring reports.
Clinical Research Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
St. Vincent Healthcare, Decatur, AL
- Prepared and distributing case report forms (CRF), study reference manuals, and monitoring guidelines and manuals.
- Conducted periodic monitoring activities with the investigative sites, including reviewing case report forms (CRF).
- Monitored clinical trial management performance.
- Communicated with clinical team members and ensured to participate in team meetings and updates.
- Developed and maintained good relations with investigators and site workers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Lincoln Memorial University, Tennessee, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated