4251 Stratford Park
Evansville, IN 47708
Job Objective Looking for a position as a Clinical Specialist within the company. Hope to bring years of technical experience and managerial skills to the table to help your company advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in medical device company
- Huge knowledge of implantable neurological products
- Deep knowledge of servicing medical personnel
- Familiarity with medical device sales process
- Amazing ability to multitask
- Outstanding ability to manage independently
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid organizational skills
Boston Scientific Corporation, Evansville, IN
May 2006 – Present
- Acted as primary resource for clinical support.
- Coached customers on company products.
- Conducted clinical and library research.
- Participated in unit implants and coordinated with clients.
- Established relationships with hospital personnel.
Medtronic, Evansville, IN
March 2003 – April 2006
- Coordinated with district manager and in-house training department.
- Corresponded with district personnel and customers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering
Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated