2434 Stone Rd, Apt 11
Lansing, MI 48917
Job Objective To secure a Clinical Systems Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience working in a clinical environment or supporting clinical IT applications
- Deep Knowledge of Clinical Data Management and Clinical Systems Operations activities.
- Proficient in SQL and Oracle
- Ability to deliver quality projects in a timely manner
- Ability to work with customers and IS peers in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to fulfill the requirements of On Call rotations
- Ability to work effectively with clients
Ability to build good relationship with customer
Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Clinical Systems Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Glotel, Inc., Lansing, MI
- Created and developed new processes and reports that contributed to standardization and improvement of working practices.
- Performed Clinical Data Management (CDM) and Clinical Systems Operations (CSO) activities.
- Contributed and adhered to the planning of individual and departmental goals.
- Participated and collaborated on CDM and other cross-functional projects.
- Communicated analytical and technical information clearly and effectively to peers and others.
- Developed expertise in CDM and medical development processes.
Clinical Systems Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Aurora Advanced Healthcare, Inc., Lansing, MI
- Efficiently demonstrated understanding of fundamental of requirement specifications, design, coding and testing.
- Contributed efficiently to the cross-site support of CDM and CSO workload.
- Worked effectively with customers to define requirements and solve problems.
- Assisted actively in formulating project scope.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated