Clinical Technician Resume
Here is the Clinical Technician Resume example:
5823 Sycamore Ave
Grand Blanc, MI, 48439
Objective To secure a Clinical Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the company’s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to perform the job functions of a Clinical Tech I & II
- Excellent Ability to analyze blood, urine and other body fluid samples
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with nursing staff, patients, physicians, and other hospital support staff
- Good organizational skills to set priorities organize work activities and complete assigned work
- Ability to perform simple mathematics
- Flexible in changing assignments
- Ability to read, write and speak in English and follow oral and written instructions
Clinical Technician, August 2005 to till date
Hospital of Saint Raphael, Grand Blanc, MI
- Admitted, moved and discharged patients under minimal direction of the nurse on duty.
- Provided patient care duties as guided by RN.
- Provided nutritional needs to the patients.
- Documented and communicated with patient regarding their needs and health care services.
- Maintained confidentiality of patient care standards.
Clinical Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Cornell University, Grand Blanc, MI
- Monitored the treatment of adult and adolescent patients.
- Provided therapeutic listening and guidance as required.
- Assisted patients with activities of daily living.
- Provided orientation to new patients.
- Coordinated weekly 12-step group meetings for patients.
- Participated in daily staff reporting.
Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated