Diabetes Educator Resume
Here is the Diabetes Educator Resume example:
3766 Waterview Lane
Alamogordo, NM 88330
Job Objective Diabetes Educator with excellent skills and the ability seeking to work for your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in assisting people suffering from diabetes
- Thorough knowledge of performing clinical assessment for diabetic patients
- Remarkable knowledge of various management therapies for Type 1 and 2 diabetes
- Ability to develop therapeutic alliance with patients
- Ability to analyse data as per customer requirements
- Solid understanding of nutrition related to diabetic patients
Cooley Dickinson Hospital, Alamogordo, NM
August 2012 – Present
- Reviewed education programs and ensured compliance to learning objectives.
- Coordinated with individual patients and performed follow up if required.
- Designed and provided education interventions as per requirements of patient.
- Assisted patients and provided information for post discharge information.
- Provided facilitation for adult diabetes support group and associated programs.
- Designed and evaluated education materials within a classroom environment.
Saint Francis Health System, Alamogordo, NM
May 2009 – July 2012
- Evaluated activities as per individual patient requirements.
- Analysed and documented patient response for nursing activities and interventions.
- Evaluated medical plans as per hospital policies and provided nursing interventions.
- Provided an efficient and therapeutic environment to various patients.
- Analysed patient care requirements and identified any requirements.
- Monitored and analysed any changes in psychosocial and physiologic conditions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics
Christopher Newport University, Newport News, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated