Disability Adjudicator Resume Example
Here is the Disability Adjudicator Resume example:
4068 Thunder Road
Redwood City, CA 94063
Job Objective Looking for work as Disability Adjudicator where I can exercise my experience and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of identifying and assisting people with disabilities
- Remarkable knowledge of standardized tests and regulations
- Familiarity with impairments, degree of physical and mental limitations, and remediability of impairments
- Solid understanding of disability laws, regulations, rules, policies, procedures, precedents, and terminology
- Ability to comply to guidelines and instructions
- Ability to determine facts and monitored sources
- Ability to exercise initiative and perform independently
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports
Ameritas Life Insurance Corp, Redwood City, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Analysed medical and non-medical findings and determined eligibility of individual.
- Monitored case files and evaluated given information.
- Coordinated with physicians and prepared specific reports.
- Conducted interviews with claimants as per medical specialists requirements.
- Ensured completion of medical evidence for claim processes.
- Interpreted given medical evidence for human anatomy and physiology.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Science
North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated