2553 Fleming Street
Enterprise, AL 36330
Job Objective Seeking an Echocardiography Sonographer position utilizing my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in execution and documentation of echocardiogram ultrasound tests
- Sound knowledge of various congenital heart diseases and electrocardiography testing procedures
- Immense knowledge of OSHA policy, JCAHO guidelines, and HIPAA regulations
- Proficient in operation and maintenance of diagnostic ultrasound equipment
- Ability to maintain patient safety and ease during execution of diagnostic procedure
- Ability to participate in QA activities and comply with QA protocols of the organization
NCH Healthcare System, Enterprise, AL
August 2012 – Present
- Worked with physicians and assisted with echocardiography and related studies.
- Detected and reported all critical abnormalities during echocardiogram, to the physician.
- Prepared and provided complete and accurate work-related reports, in a timely manner.
- Entered, retrieved, and updated patient-related data using office computer.
- Determined and delivered high quality patient care to patients of all age groups.
- Trained and guided subordinate staff and medical students, as requested.
St. Vincent Health, Enterprise, AL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Informed and explained patients about their scheduled ultrasound exams.
- Liaised with cardiologist and executed different types of echocardiography procedures, as directed.
- Prepared and maintained accurate reports and records related to patients and work activities.
- Operated, cleaned, and maintained sonographic equipments, safely and properly.
- Interpreted and adhered to OSHA regulations and organization’s policies.
- Attended and participated in in-service training sessions for professional growth.
Bachelor’s Degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Delaware Valley College, Doylestown, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated