Echocardiography Technologist Resume
Here is the Echocardiography Technologist Resume example:
4205 Conference Center Way
Plains, PA 18705
Job Objective To obtain an Echocardiography Technologist position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in echocardiography and other noninvasive cardiac procedures
- Immense knowledge of cardiovascular anatomy, physiology, and disorders
- Extensive knowledge of patient-monitoring and vascular lab management
- Proficient in using cardiac equipment, word processing programs, and databases
- Ability to identify and reduce cardiovascular electrical Interferences, efficiently
- Ability to work with physicians, nurses, and other staff, in a collaborative manner
Winthrop-University Hospital – Garden City, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Performed screening of patients and informed patients about testing procedures.
- Determined and administered appropriate amount of contrast materials to patients.
- Conducted and documented echocardiogram procedures and imaging studies.
- Authored and delivered accurate and timely test reports to physicians.
- Operated and performed maintenance of echocardiographiy equipment
- Implemented and complied with all applicable hospital guidelines.
Quality Medical Imaging, Plains, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Explained clinical procedures to patients and prepared them for the specified procedures.
- Prepared and provided appropriate contrast agents to patients, properly.
- Operated, adjusted, and maintained all assigned medical equipments, safely.
- Liaised with the cardiologist and performed imaging examinations of patients under supervision.
- Produced and maintained accurate images and records, in an efficient manner.
- Protected and maintained confidential information related to patients, and office.
Master’s Degree in Cardiovascular Technology
Lake Michigan College, Benton Harbor, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated