EKG Technician Resume Example
Here is the EKG Technician Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Santa Monica, CA, 90405
Objective Seek to join a reputed organization as an EKG Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent ability to do EKGs on patient of all ages from infants to geriatrics
- Ability to work well in critical situations to do EKGs
- Ability to apply and instruct patients on holter monitors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
EKG Technician, August 2005 to till date
Stanford Health, Santa Monica, CA
- Identified and resolved electro-cardio-graphic error messages on computer.
- Developed ECGs compatible with the electrocardiographic management system.
- Assisted other staff in operating and developing ECGS.
- Provided needed care to adult and aged patients.
- Assured that patient was physical and emotional comfortable throughout the recording of electrocardiogram.
- Ensured privacy to all patients.
Associates Degree in Allied Health Science, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated