EMR Consultant Resume
Here is the EMR Consultant Resume example:
36466 W El Greco St
Gilbert, AZ 85295
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position of EMR Consultant in a reputed organization to utilize my experience and my knowledge to benefit the organization.
EMR Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Gilbert, AZ
- Provided guidance to clinical IT project teams and assisted to develop company in the healthcare market.
- Developed strong trust-based relationships with project teams and clients, and added value to clinical quality improvement engagements.
- Completed assigned duties in providing application solutions.
- Coordinated communication between providers and Hospitals.
- Counseled essential procedures for development.
EMR Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Siemens, Gilbert, AZ
- Provided services for EMR application.
- Recognized hospital challenges of EMR implementations.
- Analyzed business requirements and created application design to obtain customer requirements.
- Developed project plans, incorporated project variables and ultimately led customers toward successful application implementation.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive working experience with enterprise healthcare applications and in training end-users
- Familiarity with Electronic Health Records such as Allscripts, EPIC, NextGen, and eClinicalWorks
- Through knowledge of Electronic Medical Records and clinical best-practices
- Outstanding ability to increase efficient operation of Enterprise systems
- Strong analytic, problem-solving and decision making skills
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
Bachelor of Healthcare Management, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated