20 Saint Clair Street
Greenwood, MS 38930
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to maximize my training and experiences as EMS Supervisor to help increase sales and enhance the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certified EMT Paramedic professional with good paramedic experience
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of public administration
- Solid understanding of EMS supply base industry
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Superior leadership, management and motivational skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Remarkable ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports and legal documents
EMS Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
HealthEast Care System, Greenwood, MS
- Supervised, monitored and assigned the work to on-duty staff.
- Assisted in scheduling of High Performance Rescues.
- Coordinated inter-related issues with other departments and agencies.
- Liaised between receiving facilities and division staff.
- Created and coordinated training program for division staff.
EMS Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
WellSpan Health, Greenwood, MS
- Monitored and transmitted vital signs of pulse, blood pressure and respiration.
- Performed direct medical actions on persons requiring advanced emergency services.
- Administered oral, intra-muscular and intra-venous medications.
- Handled emergency calls, patient treatment and problems.
- Conducted initial scene assessments and coordinated medical resources on the scene of incidents.
- Assisted the Director with public information and education activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Ems Management, Chatfield College, Saint Martin, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated