ER Registration Clerk Resume
Here is the ER Registration Clerk Resume example:
11107 Avalon Blvd
Wichita, KS, 67202
Job Objective Seek an ER Registration Clerk position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
ER Registration Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Quallion LLC, Wichita, KS
- Administered registration of patients and passed on information to required hospital departments.
- Provided exceptional customer service and interacted effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the health care community.
- Adhered to organizational and departmental specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Conducted patient interviews to obtain required information, complete requested forms, and obtain signatures.
- Clarified hospital’s financial policy.
ER Registration Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
ABM Industries, Wichita, KS
- Administered to register emergency room patients efficiently and accurately by obtaining appropriate signatures.
- Completed all required forms and providing patient information as required by state and federal regulations.
- Verified insurance information according to department procedures and ensured that required pre-authorizations/pre-certifications has been obtained.
- Managed to request and collect cash from patients according to policy and procedures by informing them of their payment options.
- Answered all Quires related to payment plans, financial assistance programs and compassionate care program.
- Coordinated registration and diagnosis information with physician offices and service areas to minimize inconvenience to patient.
- Volunteered to visit patients in their room to complete or validate account and registration information.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of hospital administration
- Knowledge of medical terminology and service to patients
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Working knowledge of insurance policies and claims
- Able to perform clerical duties relating to care of patients
- Excellent communication skill to maintain good relations with customers and co-workers
- Exceptional ability to follow polices and procedures
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated