Eye Doctor Resume Example
Here is the Eye Doctor Resume example:
3966 Late Avenue
Ames, OK 73718
Job Objective Seeking employment as Eye Doctor in a reputed clinic/hospital.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in diagnosing and providing treatment for various eye diseases
- Sound knowledge of providing primary eye care for patients
- Profound knowledge of treating diabetic eye conditions
- Good understanding of secondary eye care treatment activities
- Ability to ensure appropriate diagnosis of ocular conditions
- Ability to prescribe lenses in order to correct vision defects
- Ability to perform various eye surgeries if required
- Ability to provide treatment to all ocular diseases
- Ability to provide pre and post operative care for patients
- Ability to prescribe medications as permitted by state laws
- Exceptional ability to maintain confidentiality of patient information
- Outstanding ability to ensure compliance to all safety regulations
- Ability to prescribe appropriate contact lenses
Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Ames, OK
August 2007 – Present
- Performed regular examination of eyes and established appropriate perception.
- Analyzed patient test results and designed treatment plans accordingly.
- Administered and prescribed eyeglasses and contact lenses for vision.
- Monitored eye diseases and prescribed medicines as per state regulations.
- Provided assistance to patients to maintain contact lenses and glasses.
- Assisted patients in all eye surgeries and provided post operative care if required.
- Performed therapeutic procedures for patients to assist in corrective vision.
- Provided rehabilitation and vision therapy to patients.
Pabalan Eye Center, Ames, OK
May 2004 – July 2007
- Monitored patient eye condition through examination of internal and external eye structure.
- Performed various test on visual acuity of patients and ability to focus.
- Coordinated with patients and prescribed appropriate drugs to facilitate recovery.
- Administered all diseases effecting vision such as hypertension and diabetes.
- Provide pre and post operative care to patients after eye surgery.
- Analyzed patient condition and at times if required referred to specialists.
- Maintained documents for patient care and treatment record.
- Ensured confidentiality of all patient records at all times.
Doctor of Optometric Medicine
Chadron State College, Chadron, NE
Eye Doctor Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated