Health Information Technician Resume
Here is the Health Information Technician Resume example:
2541 Sixth St NE
Brisbane, CA, 94005
Objective To obtain the Health Information Technician position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Detailed knowledge of health-related rules and regulations
- Amazing ability to prioritize tasks and maintain best possible workflow
- Excellent computer skills in Windows, Excel, and Word
- In depth Knowledge of medical terms
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Health Information Technician, August 2005 to till date
Providence Health & Services, Brisbane, CA
Retrieved uncompleted reports for doctors to review.
Maintained, organized and replenish all uncompleted medical records.
Rendered insurance coverage of entire branch on an assigned weekend day.
Delivered records to nursing units and physicians as required.
Provided assistance in responding inquires over phones.
Health Information Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Universal Health Services, Inc, Brisbane, CA
Handled medical information and maintained imaged and paper records.
Followed legal and division procedure while drafting documents.
Ensured the completion of documents took place confidentially under signed statements.
Prepared chats on patient health condition and reported to assigned physician.
Provided assistance on particular projects to Patient Data Services Management.
Associate Degree in Health Information Management, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
Most Popular Resumes
- Admitting Clerk Resume Examples
- Admitting Representative Resume Examples
- Anatomical Pathologist Resume Examples
- Anesthesia Technician Resume Examples
- Anesthesia Technologist Resume Examples
- Anesthesiologist Assistant Resume Examples
- Appointment Scheduler Resume Examples
- Attending Physician Resume Examples
- Audiologist Assistant Resume Examples
- Autopsy Technician Resume Examples