2492 Felosa Drive
Abilene, TX 79601
Job Objective Qualified HIPAA Privacy Officer seeking to fill position with established top-rate organization looking for applicants with extensive training and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in directing HIPAA training activities for an organization
- Outstanding experience in producing and delivering training materials and manuals and sessions
- In-depth knowledge of Health Information Management activities and hospital administration methods
- Exceptional knowledge of HIPAA Privacy and Security Policies
- Solid understanding of state and federal law pertaining to disclosure of protected health information
- Familiarity with HIPAA and PHI Federal regulations
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
HIPAA Privacy Officer, August 2005 – Present
N.C. Community Care Networks, Abilene, TX
- Ensured proper implementation of policies and procedures developed for county healthcare information.
- Conducted educational programs.
- Audited and administered privacy program reviews.
- Developed County Privacy Policies & Procedures.
- Resolved issues against county privacy policies and noticed information practices.
- Developed privacy risk assessment policies and procedures.
- Revised privacy program in light of changes in laws, and company policy.
HIPAA Privacy Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Central Mississippi Medical Center, Abilene, TX
- Prepared and maintained privacy program status reports.
- Provided strategic guidance to county officials regarding information resources and technology.
- Assisted Security Officer with the development and implementation of an information infrastructure.
- Provided guidance in planning and costing of privacy projects.
- Established an internal privacy audit program.
- Reviewed external audit processes of business partners.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Administration , Kent State University, Kent, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated