Hospital Aide Resume Example
Here is the Hospital Aide Resume example:
2309 Platinum Drive
Canonsburg, PA 15317
Objective Looking for a position as a Hospital Aide to offer my immense experience and abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Immense ability to work with very diverse clients and staff
- Physically fit, patient, understanding and cheerful
- Wide knowledge of emergency procedures
- Strong ability to maintain confidentiality of patient and hospital information
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Hospital Aide, 2007 – Present
- New York University Hospital, Tarrytown, NY
- Measured vital signs such as temperature, blood pressure, weight and height.
- Recorded patient’s information on charts.
- Conducted laboratory tests and administered injections and treatments.
- Maintained safe, clean and healthy hospital environment.
- Prepared treatment rooms for medical checkup of patients.
B.S. in Nursing, 2005, Yale University.
CPR Certification, 2007, Cornell University.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated