Hospital Clerk Resume
Here is the Hospital Clerk Resume example:
22945 Coltrane Ave
Elkhart, IN, 46514
Job Objective Seeking a Hospital Clerk position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Hospital Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Montgomery General Hospital, Elkhart, IN
- Engaged to deal with release of information requests including retrieving patient’s medical and returning charts.
- Managed scanning medical record accurately and correctly and transmit.
- Managed to validate requests and authorizations for release of medical information according to established procedures.
- Ensured to drop off charts for signatures in the clinic and also pick up lab reports.
Hospital Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Erie County Medical Center, Elkhart, IN
- Provided excellent customer service with attention and respectfulness.
- Ensured understanding of customer request and follow-through as promised.
- Managed to receive incoming requests including opening mail.
- Performed quality checks on all work to assure accuracy of the release, confidentiality, and appropriate invoicing.
- Handled walk-ins and telephone inquiries.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of hospital rules and regulations
- Proactive in Identifying client concerns and problems
- Ability to make sound judgments and possess critical thinking
- Able to deliver care within multi-disciplinary approach
- Ability to integrate technical, psychological, social, intellectual and physical skills
- Ability to work under extreme stress and pressure
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
Associate Degree in Medical Office Assistant, Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated