Hospital Porter Resume Example
Here is the Hospital Porter Resume example:
4018 University Hill Road
Springfield, IL 62704
Job Objective Seeking the right company in which to fill the position as Hospital Porter and put my skills and experience to work.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in hospital maintenance services
- Sound knowledge of hospital policies and procedures
- Wide knowledge of safety and sanitation techniques
- Familiarity with hospital environment
- Ability to handle emergency situation promptly
- Ability to cope well with sickness and death
- Ability to respond to patient queries
Mother Frances Hospital, Springfield, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Performed hospital cleaning duties as instructed by Supervisor.
- Sanitized food service equipment including meal carts on daily basis.
- Delivered food trays to patient rooms and collected them after meals.
- Removed soiled linens and placed them in laundry receptacles.
- Reported management about any unsafe conditions and risk factors.
- Adhered to safety precautions at all times.
Sisters Of Charity Hospital, Springfield, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed cleaning and sanitizing activities as instructed by Supervisor.
- Maintained storage area clean and organized.
- Ensured that all equipment are in good working condition.
- Distributed meals to patients on timely basis.
- Adhered to safe food handling procedures.
- Distributed samples and mails to various hospital departments.
- Assisted in transporting patients to different locations within the hospital.
Associate Degree in Hospitality Management
Kellogg Community College, Battle Creek, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated