Hospital Quality Director Resume Example
Here is the Hospital Quality Director Resume example:
4967 Hillcrest Avenue
Cambridge, MA 2141
Job Objective To obtain a responsible position as Hospital Quality Director where my past work experience will be beneficial.
Hospital Quality Director, August 2005 – Present
Mammoth Hospital, Cambridge, MA
- Identified variations in evidence-based medical practice and sub-standard performance and recommended opportunities for improvement.
- Designed quality activities, facilitated teamwork and implemented project plans to elevate the organization Health Quality measurements.
- Set vision and developed hospital staff and medical staff performance improvement activities.
- Provided reports of quality activities and outcomes to committees.
- Monitored Quality Improvement Program compliance with regulatory and accrediting agencies.
Hospital Quality Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Valley Presbyterian Hospital, Cambridge, MA
- Facilitated collaborative quality improvement, safety, service, health promotion and disease prevention activities with select medical and employer groups.
- Partnered with community agencies and organizations dedicated to building healthier communities.
- Acted as a representative and spokesperson for the Quality Program.
- Developed and updated quality policies annually.
- Managed assigned quality committees, advisory and work groups to achieve their objectives and scope of work.
- Created and supported an environment that fostered teamwork, recognized the customer, and promoted learning.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong Quality Management Experience in an healthcare setting
- In-depth knowledge of strong case management, and quality assessment
- Exceptional knowledge of utilization review and third party payer criteria, regulatory requirements’ and quality assessment criteria
- Thorough understanding of regulatory agencies, statistical methodologies and process improvement
- Familiarity with Medicare, OSHA,JCAHO, HCFA and state guidelines
- Proficient in MS Office Suite ( MS Access, MS word, and Excel )
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior leadership, management and motivational skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Mountain View College, Dallas, TX
Hospital Quality Director Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated