Hospital Ward Clerk Resume Example
Here is the Hospital Ward Clerk Resume example:
1317 W Northern Lights Blvd
Allison Park, PA, 15101
Job Objective To secure the position of Hospital Ward Clerk that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Hospital Ward Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Fairbanks Memorial Hospital, Allison Park, PA
- Provided assistance in activities of daily living to promote patient and resident health.
- Familiarized to use equipment in the delivery of patient and resident care within the CNA scope of practice.
- Ensured to protect confidentiality of patients, residents and colleagues and actively sought out and accepted feedback.
- Supported the influence of the individual’s human experiences of health, illness & healing into the nursing care plan.
- Advocated to needs of patients and residents and provided care in an ethical and legal manner.
Hospital Ward Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
POH Regional Medical Center, Allison Park, PA
- Reported concerns regarding patient and resident care.
- Demonstrated the unit specific skills requisite for assigned service area.
- Recognized and acknowledged limitations and capabilities and ensured to refer to RN and LPN when needed.
- Participated in unit changes and productively managed downtime per unit standards.
- Utilized equipment and supplies effectively.
- Integrated technical, psychological, social, intellectual and physical skills in the delivery of CNA patient and resident care.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of hospital rules and regulations
- Sound knowledge of general laboratory procedures, principles, methods used in laboratory tests
- Able to deliver care within multi-disciplinary approach
- Ability to integrate technical, psychological, social, intellectual, and physical skills
- Ability to work under extreme stress and pressure
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent ability to perform other duties such as filing, typing, faxing, answering phone
Associate Degree in Medical Office Assistant, Wayne County Community College, Detroit, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated