House Physician Resume
Here is the House Physician Resume example:
4716 McDonald Avenue
Maitland, FL 32751
Job Objective A well organized House Physician seeking a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in coordination and delivery of medical care services
- Profound knowledge of occupational medicine, Family Practice, and emergency medicine
- Operational knowledge of using Centricity and Epic EMR systems and ventilators
- Familiarity with patient-specific data collection and physical evaluations
- Ability to interact with coworkers, patients and regulatory agencies, in a positive manner
- Ability to determine patient-specific medical needs and provide age-appropriate treatment
Bay Area Medical Center, Marinette, WI
August 2012 – Present
- Observed and evaluated physical health condition of patients.
- Diagnosed illnesses and disorders and provided appropriate treatment to patients.
- Discussed and liaised with outside physicians, ancillary agencies and nursing staff regarding patient treatment and medications.
- Prepared and maintained accurate and timely patient-specific medical records.
- Responded to medical emergenciesand performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation on patients.
- Interpreted and adhered to institutional and departmental compliance policies.
VNA Health Care, Maitland, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conducted diagnostic tests andprovided therapeutic interventions to patients of all ages.
- Prepared and maintained medical records pertaining to patient progress and treatment plan.
- Handled and treated all patients facing medical emergencies, in a prompt manner.
- Informed and instructed patients and their families about treatment plan and care regime.
- Prepared and implemented organization’s clinical protocols and policies.
- Followed applicable governmental regulations and maintained confidentiality of patient’s data.
Doctor of Medicine
Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated