Hyperbaric Technologist Resume
Here is the Hyperbaric Technologist Resume example:
3957 Courtright Street
Bismarck, ND 58506
Job Objective To obtain a job as Hyperbaric Technologist and perform my duties with full dedication.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in hyperbaric treatments and wound care activities
- Profound knowledge of chest physiotherapy, ventilator care and BLS practices
- Operational knowledge of hyperbaric equipments, chamber operations and documentation procedures
- Familiarity with data entry, infections control, patient safety and quality assurance
- Ability to work and interact with doctors, nurses and other clinical staff, in a pleasant manner
- Ability to conduct Oxygen Monitoring evaluations and studies, efficiently
Peninsula Regional Medical Center, Bismarck, ND
August 2012 – Present
- Checked in and scheduled patients for wound care and hyperbaric treatments.
- Educated patients about hyperbaric and wound therapy procedures and prepared them appropriately.
- Operated and maintained hyperbaric chamber systems and equipments, in an efficient manner.
- Prepared and kept records of all patient-specific treatments and clinic visits.
- Obtained and maintained hyperbaric facility accreditation from appropriate licensing and regulatory agencies.
- Cleaned and arranged HBO chambers and maintained patient and staff safety.
EASTAR Health System, Bismarck, ND
May 2009 – July 2012
- Set up and operated hyperbaric chamber in compliance with all applicable procedures and guidelines.
- Scheduledappointments for patients and assisted in preparing them for clinical procedures.
- Provided hyperbaric therapy to patients and performed wound care procedures, as directed.
- Monitored, documented and reported patient’s vital signs and abnormal findings, during procedures.
- Prepared and maintained correct and complete patient records related to treatment and procedures.
- Operated and maintained hyperbaric chamber and related ancillary systems, safely.
Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science
Dakota State University, Madison, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated