Intake Counselor Resume Example
Here is the Intake Counselor Resume example:
4934 Caynor Circle
Belleville, NJ 7109
Job Objective Seeking a rewarding and challenging position as Intake Counselor in a well-reputed organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of clinical terminology
- Immense ability to collect information from a patient before treatment
- Extended ability to complete all intake paperwork with patients
- Wide knowledge of group facilitation and conflict resolution
- Broad knowledge of community resources in the areas such as Medicare public aid and social security
- Intake Counselor, 2006 to Present
- UnitedHealth Group, Philadelphia, PA
- Evaluated patients and provided admissions and intake services.
- Conducted initial mental health assessments.
- Discussed medical issues with nurses.
- Assisted substance abuse and mental health patients.
- Counseled and conducted HIV pre and post testing.
B.S. in Nursing, 2004, University Of Miami
M.S in Counseling, 2006, Grand Canyon University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated