Laboratory Assistant Resume
Here is the Laboratory Assistant Resume example:
2263 W Wayland Rd
Prattville, AL, 36066
Objective To obtain a Laboratory Assistant position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to professionally handle public contact, confidential information and maintain effective workflow
- Ability to handle specimens in a clinical laboratory setting
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
Denton, Prattville, AL
August 2005 to till date
- Collected blood from patients and checked quality of blood specimens.
- Performed charting of lab results and mailed reports of results to physician offices.
- Collected blood and urine specimens following hospital policies and procedures.
- Participated in hospital-wide and department specific continuing education classes.
Laboratory Corporation of America, Prattville, AL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Labeled samples and transports to laboratory and Clinical Laboratory Scientist.
- Performed the pre analytical phase of testing by bar coding, centrifuging and separating, logging.
- Monitored and maintained appropriate inventory levels of supplies and reagents.
- Handled difficult patients in a professional manner.
Associate Degree in Medical Assistant
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated