Locum Physician Resume
Here is the Locum Physician Resume example:
2693 Simpson Avenue
Schaefferstown, PA 17067
Job Objective Seeking the position of Locum Physician where I can display my dedication and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in providing ship and shore medical and dental care services
- Profound knowledge of treatment regimens, medications and follow up
- Operational knowledge of using computer, MS Office and clinical database systems
- Familiarity with various medical practices and primary care services
- Ability to interact with patients, colleagues and student interns, in a positive manner
- Ability to manage allocated budget and maintain medical records
Linde Healthcare, Schaefferstown, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Managed and directed operations of ship and shore medical department.
- Treated and provided medical care to all coastguards and shipboard personnel.
- Supervised, coordinated and monitored ship and shore Tuberculosis Monitoring Program.
- ManagedImmunization Program and provided timely vaccinations to personnel.
- Handled and maintained medical department’s budget for medicines and medical supplies.
- Prepared and maintained accurate medical and dental records for all personnel.
IN Compass Health, Schaefferstown, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Supervised and managed all operations of the Medical Service on a daily basis.
- Maintained stock level of all medical supplies and ensured proper operation of all medical equipments.
- Scheduled and coordinated all shore side medical and dental appointments for personnel.
- Developed and executed programs related to HIV/AIDS prevention and health education.
- Directed and conducted training of personnel on CPR, First Aid, and Mass Casualty.
- Planned and conducted inspections related to food service sanitation & habitability.
Doctor of Medicine
National Institutes of Health Intramural MD-PhD Partnership, Bethesda, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated