Medical Editor Resume
Here is the Medical Editor Resume example:
1693 Meadowview Drive
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Job Objective To work as Medical Editor in which to grow and expand in this field while becoming a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with medical editorial
- Huge knowledge of e-Learning content development
- Deep knowledge of biopharmaceutical industry and pharmaceutical promotional review
- Ability to read finalized anatomical pathology reports
- Ability to edit medical information and reports from dictation
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent editing, analytical and conflict handling skills
- Professional Experience
- Medical Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Judge Group, Harrisonburg, VA
- Handled editing and proofreading copy and handled materials.
- Reviewed proofs and managed incorporation of author corrections.
- Aided directing the establishment of creative designs.
- Administered the development and enforcement of production schedules.
- Assisted the team and enforced production of editorial items.
- Coordinated with editorial colleagues and account teams.
- Medical Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- The Boss Group, Harrisonburg, VA
- Evaluated clients’ training requirements.
- Assisted Subject Matter Experts and analyzed content design approaches.
- Established effective evaluation instruments.
- Proofed e-Learning courses and medical education programs.
- Formulated e-Learning scripts and storyboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Management, Missouri Western State University, Saint Joseph, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated