1059 Whitetail Lane
Dallas, TX 75202
Job Objective To use my abilities and training as a Medical Esthetician to help growing company meet or exceed overall goals while also enhancing my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of providing skin analysis, treatment, and education services to patients
- In-depth knowledge of skin types, cosmetology, and cosmetic products
- Remarkable knowledge of skincare procedures like facial massage, chemical peels, and hair removal
- Familiarity with use of EMR system, anesthesia, and laser technology
- Ability to interact with staff, medical personnel, and patients, in a helpful manner
- Ability to select and apply medically safe cosmetic products for make up
Golden Glow Medical Spa, Dallas, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Evaluated skin of the patient and provided relevant skincare treatment.
- Designed and conducted customized facial massage, chemical peels, and other skincare procedures for clients.
- Promoted, recommended, and sold skincare products and services to clients.
- Used laser equipments and removed body hair of clients, safely.
- Attended and participated in all professional training programs, as required.
- Cleaned, organized, and restocked the therapy room and waiting area, as assigned.
Kucumber Skin Lounge, Dallas, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conducted skin analysis of patients and executed appropriate skin treatment procedures.
- Identified and referred patients with serious skin problems to appropriate medical personnel.
- Educated patients about products for home use and provided post-operative skincare.
- Prepared and maintained correct patient-specific medication and clinical records.
- Operated and maintained all assigned equipments, properly and carefully.
- Set up, cleaned, sanitized, and restocked treatment room with equipments and supplies, as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Science
Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated