Medical Examiner Resume
Here is the Medical Examiner Resume example:
2682 Desert Broom Court
Parsippany, NJ 7054
Job Objective To use my skills to obtain the Medical Examiner positionand help the company benefit from my expertise in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in pathology, anatomic and forensic pathology
- Profound knowledge of information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries, diseases, and deformities
- In-depth knowledge of scientific rules and methods to solve problems
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
Medical Examiner, August 2005 – Present
Johns Hopkins HealthCare, Parsippany, NJ
- Motivated, developed and directed people as they work, identified the best people for the job.
- Utilized the scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Communicated with others to convey information effectively.
- Monitored and analyzed the performance of other individuals and organizations to make improvements and took corrective action.
Medical Examiner, May 2000 – July 2005
Appleone, Parsippany, NJ
- Performed preliminary examinations of the body to identify victims, to locate signs of trauma and to identify factors that would indicate time of death.
- Performed pathological and toxicological analyses and developed documents for permanent records.
- Provided the healthcare interventions to manage minor illness or injury and took appropriate actions and referred onwards for more serious conditions.
- Undertook the forensic examination of persons in police care – to record injuries and collect DNA evidence.
- Undertook the intimate body searches and facilitated safe removal of concealed items and drugs with consent of the detainee.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma City, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated