Medical Officer Resume
Here is the Medical Officer Resume example:
3322 Pride Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11223
Job Objective Highly motivated Medical Officer seeking an opportunity to aid the advancement of the organization and make positive contributions to the business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Hospice and Palliative concept of care
- Deep knowledge of medical staff organization
- Huge knowledge of diverse lifestyles and family structures
- Familiarity with Palliative Care and JCAHO Standards
- Thorough knowledge of clinical medicine and the procedures and techniques
- Ability to ensure medical record is updated
- Ability to work closely with allied health professions
- Ability to provide effective interdisciplinary health care services
- Excellent leadership and inter-personal skills
Northwestern Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Aided Executive Director and in formulation of reports.
- Imparted assistance to senior staff members.
- Managed requests submitted by research institutions.
- Coordinated in national and international activities.
- Handled special assignments from Executive Director.
Providence Health & Services, Brooklyn, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed new patient and scrutinized previous records.
- Formulated history sheet and administered respective consultant and nursing staff.
- Maintained ward module and carried out rounds with respective consultants.
- Monitored investigations and traced their results.
- Outlined treatment sheets and managed patient complaints.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Administration
Mercer University, Macon, GA
Master’s Degree in Health Administration
Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated