Medical Registrar Resume Example
Here is the Medical Registrar Resume example:
837 Peck Street
Manchester, NH 3101
Job Objective Seeking a Medical Registrar position where I can use my abilities to help your company advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound experience in monitoring all health insurance plans and verification
- Outstanding knowledge of departmental policies and procedures
- Exceptional knowledge of 3rd party billing and registration
- Good understanding of medical terminology, ICD-9 and CPT coding
- Ability to coordinate with all staff members
- Ability to operate various office equipments
- Ability to communicate with all clients and staff members
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
Baptist Medical Center, Manchester, NH
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted in collection of all non clinical data for registration activities.
- Evaluated all forms and ensured accuracy of information and appropriate signatures.
- Monitored collection of payments on various deductibles.
- Coordinated with incoming patients and obtained necessary financial information.
- Assisted nursing staff for all medical emergencies.
- Maintained patient charts and prepared all necessary paperwork.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center, Manchester, NH
May 2004 – July 2007
- Conducted registration processes for all patients for central registration.
- Performed search for all patient files and ensured duplicate records.
- Conducted interviews with patients and obtained accurate patient information.
- Obtained signatures of patients or family members on registration form.
- Managed regular communication with hospital business office.
- Managed all individual bank deposits for medical staff members.
- Assisted staff members in scheduling and clinical department.
- Evaluated registration forms and provided required update
Associate Degree in Health Information Technology
West Shore Community College, Scottville, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated