Medical Scheduler Resume
Here is the Medical Scheduler Resume example:
4589 New Street
Eugene, OR 97401
Job Objective Seeking a position as Medical Scheduler in a company where my strong knowledge of scheduling and work ethics will help me grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in managing medical records in health care facility
- Huge knowledge of medical terminologies
- Deep knowledge of various medical insurance plans
- Remarkable ability to schedule appointment for patients
- Outstanding ability to maintain files for all patients
- Ability to coordinate with all patients
- Ability to resolve all patient issues efficiently
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
Radnet Inc, Eugene, OR
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted to schedule exams for patients and scan documents.
- Managed and resolve all customer service requests.
- Administered any legal issues and monitor call backs for medical issues.
- Greeted customers pleasantly and in professional manner.
- Monitored scheduling and if required transfer call to physician.
- Maintained record of all reports and clinical data for appointment.
- Managed communication with all departments to schedule medical appointments.
- Maintained and update information of patients if required.
NaphCare, Inc., Eugene, OR
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided assistance to front office staff to provide assistance on phone.
- Coordinated with HR staff and provided training to all clinicians.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with clients and its family members.
- Assisted to resolve all client issues for schedules.
- Administered services and assisted to resolve issues efficiently.
- Evaluated scheduled visits for medical processes.
- Maintained record of client schedules on computer system.
Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology
William Jewell College, Liberty, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated