Medical Store Keeper Resume
Here is the Medical Store Keeper Resume example:
3622 Baker Avenue
Dallas, TX 75204
Job Objective Seeking a job as Medical Store Keeper in which my expertise, skills and dedication can help in the prosperity of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in receiving, stocking, and delivering medical supplies
- Profound knowledge of warehousing activities, store operations, and inventory management practices
- Outstanding knowledge of governmental and international agency regulations and procedures
- Familiarity with operating computerized recordkeeping systems
- Ability to interact and work with all staff members and medical personnel, in a helpful manner
- Ability to prepare and keep correct and current medical store records
Medical Store Keeper
Texas Health Resources – Fort Worth, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Ordered, received, and checked all medical supplies and equipments, properly.
- Arranged, stored, and maintained the inventory level of all medical supplies.
- Rotated medical supplies and checked all store materials for expiration dates.
- Prepared and maintained computerized records of medical store supplies, in an accurate manner.
- Received and responded to all phone inquiries related to materials and inventory orders.
- Cleaned, sanitized, and tidied the medical store premises, efficiently.
Medical Store Keeper
Dupage Medical Group – Illinois
May 2009 – July 2012
- Counted and checked all incoming medical supplies, thoroughly and properly.
- Received and stored all incoming medical supplies, in an organized manner.
- Prepared, maintained, and submitted all inventory-related records and reports, accurately.
- Supervised and assisted with loading and transportation of all requested medical supplies.
- Collected and returned all canceled and damaged items back to vendors.
- Handled and answered inventory order and availability related questions, efficiently.
Associate Degree in Medical Technology
Coastline Community College, Fountain Valley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated