Medication Aide Resume
Here is the Medication Aide Resume example:
1644 Sycamore Street
Milpitas, CA 95035
Objective To obtain a position as a Medication Aide that would enable me to utilize my professional and educational experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Extensive experience as a medical assistant
- Immense ability to work in a busy clinic and multi-program environment
- Profound knowledge in medical terminology
- Wide knowledge in basic hygiene and sanitation practices
- Substantial understanding of appropriate nursing techniques
- Medication Aide, 2007 – Present
- New York University Hospital, Tarrytown, NY
- Managed and processed patient’s laboratory tests.
- Distributed medications to patients on specific orders from a provider.
- Distributed pharmaceutics to patients in nursing homes and hospitals.
- Implemented resident care plans in relation to medication administration.
- Maintained cleanliness in medication cart refrigerator and work area.
B.S. in Nursing, 2005, Emory University
M.S. in Nursing, 2007, Duke University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated