Morgue Assistant Resume
Here is the Morgue Assistant Resume example:
10010 Vanderbilt Cir
Charleston, SC, 29401
Objective To obtain a Morgue Assistant which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable knowledge of the activities of the morgue
- Profound experience in performing all Anatomic Pathology administrative functions.
- Sound knowledge of morgue and its services
- Ability to work under pressure and stressful conditions
- Profound interest in biology and the human body
St. Alexius Medical Center, Charleston, SC
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted the pathologist in the autopsy process.
- Prepared and sterilized the morgue and its equipment.
- Managed to tag & document possessions.
- Prepared label identifying information that could relate to the cause of death.
- Supplemented for other administrative duties such as preparing lab reports.
OhioHealth, Charleston, SC
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assembled surgical instruments and laboratory supplies.
- Assisted in investigation into the nature of a suspicious death, and collected clues.
- Maintained the morgue by regularly washing and cleaning table, storage trays, and instruments.
- Recorded identifying information and released body to authorized person.
- Prepared preserving solutions according to adopted formulas.
Associate Bachelor’s Degree in Forensic Science
St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated