OB GYN Physician Resume
Here is the OB GYN Physician Resume example:
2840 Lonely Oak Drive
Atmore, AL 36502
Job Objective To use my abilities and training as an OB GYN Physician to help growing company meet or exceed overall goals while also enhancing my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in administering various gynaecological procedures
- Immense knowledge of utilizing medical equipment’s
- Exceptional knowledge of safety procedures for various physician activities
- Ability to wear effective protective gear to reduce infections
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with patients and staff members
- Familiarity of maintaining integrated electronic health records
OB GYN Physician
Access Community Health Network, Atmore, AL
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted patients for various healthcare services as per physician direction.
- Administered various high risk obstetric patients and monitored prenatal patients.
- Monitored various office procedures and performed regular examinations on patients.
- Prepared new clinical site in coordination with healthcare organizations.
- Managed high risk pregnancies and provided assistance to prenatal care.
- Developed an efficient referral network and increase network of patients.
OB GYN Physician
Hallmark Health System, Atmore, AL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Monitored and supervised efficient working of medical staff members.
- Provided training to staff members at centre for various clinical activities.
- Ensured optimal quality of medical services for patients coming into clinic.
- Administered educational assurance activities and maintained optimal level of quality.
- Prepared and analysed reports and diagnosed condition of patient effectively.
- Analysed reports for various tests performed and diagnosed illness of patients.
Doctor of Medicine
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign College of Medicine, Urbana, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated