Here is the OBGYN Resume example:
5821 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
A medical practitioner and expert who is completely involved with patient care; has worked closely with other doctors to ensure; provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment services for patients; aims at promoting optimal wellness for women, shares a sense of duty and enthusiasm towards our goal to keep a professional atmosphere; has a strong dedication to research and training; is trained to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations and complies strictly to quality, safety, and infection control standards
OBGYN January 2007 – Present
St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Conducted different types of examinations for women.
- Monitored progress and improvements in advocating women’s health.
- Helped prevent illness and cancer.
- Performed procedures such as mammograms, ultrasound, colposcopy, and biopsies.
- Handled Lamaze classes and conducted seminars on preventive measures especially during their pregnancy stage.
OBGYN May 2004 – December 2006
Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation, Chicago, IL
- Counseled women patients during all stages of their pregnancy.
- Ensured women’s health by improving them with daily diet recommendations and supplements.
- Monitored the patient’s health during her pregnancy and gave special care until time to give birth.
- Prepared patients for surgery, including education, positioning, skin preparation and administration of local anesthetic.
- Obtained medical history and perform physical examinations.
OBGYN February 1999 – May 2004
St Francis Healthcare, Skokie, IL
- Maintained records and diagnosis of patients for future reference.
- Coordinated schedules of surgery and prepared the operating room for diagnostics, maternal checkups and ultrasound procedures.
- Performed surgeries and ensured all surgical tools are sterilized.
- Developed and implemented plan of care best for each patient.
- Performed surgery and checkups using prenatal devices.
- Completed appropriate documentation of all evaluations, care, and services rendered in the medical record.
Bachelor of Science in Biology, Major in Cellular Biology, Rice University, TX, 1999
- Observation, assessment, diagnostic and surgical skills
- Experience in performing medical examinations using standard medical procedures
- Supervisory, training, organizational, time-management and work delegation skills
- Administration, operational and procedural decision-making skills
- Extensive knowledge of CPR, emergency medical procedures and primary care principles and practices
- Strong knowledge of drugs and their indications, dosing, side effects, and proper administration as well as of OR, pre-op and/or post-op procedures
- Able to communicate medical information to professional practitioners and/or the general public and to educate patients and/or families as to the nature of disease, providing instruction on proper care and treatment
Awards and Affiliations
Member, American Medical Association
Member, American Academy of Medicine
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated