Optometry Receptionist Resume
Here is the Optometry Receptionist Resume example:
102 Fleming Street
Vredenburgh, AL 36481
Job Objective Seeking an Optometry Receptionist position utilizing my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in handling customer interactions and reception area in a medical office setting
- Profound knowledge of optometry terminology and general eye testing procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of telephone etiquette, appointment scheduling, and recordkeeping practices
- Familiarity with patient billing and insurance authorization procedures
- Ability to preserve the confidentiality of all patient-related information
- Ability to operate computers and other standard office equipments
Eyecare Associates, Vredenburgh, AL
August 2012 – Present
- Booked, managed, and confirmed clients’ appointments for clinical procedures.
- Obtained and verified necessary patient-specific insurance information and authorizations.
- Handled phone calls and faxes and used other common office machines.
- Updated and maintained accurate and complete patient-related files and medical records.
- Participated in staff meetings and served on relevant staff committees.
- Interpreted and complied with institution ad department specified policies, procedures, and standards.
VisionFirst Eye Center, Vredenburgh, AL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Responded to incoming phone calls from clients and welcomed all walk-in clients, courteously.
- Oversaw and assisted with appointment scheduling and patient check in and checkout activities.
- Verified patient billing and insurance authorization and collected correct payments from them.
- Monitored and maintained cleanliness and orderliness of examination room and equipments.
- Prepared patients for their scheduled procedures and performed initial eye tests.
- Produced and delivered all required reports and billing statements, in a timely manner.
Bachelor’s Degree in Optical Science
Lycoming College, Williamsport, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated