Orthopedic Technician Resume
Here is the Orthopedic Technician Resume example:
5823 Sycamore Ave
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Objective To obtain an Orthopedic Technician’s position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Operational knowledge of automated clinical information systems
- Ability to apply splints as a first aid measure
- Proficiency in applicable computer software
Renown Regional Medical Center, Grand Blanc, MI
August 2005 to till date
- Prepared grip pins and assisted provider with insertion as needed.
- Applied, removed and calibrated orthopedic appliances as guided.
- Operated fluoroscope and developed patient x-rays.
- Provided assistance to resolve swelling, pain and related concerns of patients.
- Cleaned and sterilized instruments.
- Ordered, stored and maintained orthopedic equipment and supplies.
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, Grand Blanc, MI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Applied, calibrated and removed casts and fixed splints for orthopedic patients.
- Utilized aseptic techniques in dressing and setting up surgeries.
- Assembled wooden, metal, plastic, or plaster material to
- Crafted orthopedic splints by using various materials.
- Removed suture and staple, and changed dressing as required.
High School Diploma
Washington High School, Fremont, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated