Pathologist Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Pathologist Assistant Resume example:
225 County Road 346
New York, NY, 10022
Objective Seeking the Pathologist Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Basic knowledge of human anatomy, macro surgical techniques
- Remarkable experience in understanding safety and infection control requirements
- Proven ability to obtain and prepare tissue for evaluation
- Ability to prepare and maintain records
- Ability to use of electronic communications tools and software
- Sound communication skills both oral and written
- Effective intrapersonal and interactive skills
Castle Medical Center, New York, NY
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted with the daily operations of the facility
- Supported the pathologist in performance of autopsies and provided a report on the deceased.
- Ensured quality improvement and assurance activities.
- Conducted inspection preparation to meet relevant guidelines.
- Performed all other duties as assigned.
Duke University Health System, New York, NY
May 2000 to July 2005
- Managed to select and identify tissue for microscopic study and determined appropriate fixative solutions in which tissue will be maintained.
- Ensured to triage specimen received from surgery.
- Maintained records of surgical pathology specimen dissections and dictation.
- Performed specialized procedures such as frozen sections and decalcification.
- Managed to remove organs, portions of bone, or other samples of tissues for any specialized study or research.
Bachelor’s Degree in a Biological or Allied Health Science
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated